Need info on life points

dinkygreg

Onion Knight
Member
Joined
Mar 8, 2011
Messages
1
Age
40
Location
Texas
Website
www.fashionfame.com
I am new here and have been playing Final Fantasy XII for a last few days and must admit that it's really an awesome game. Here is the problem: For some unknown reason I am losing some of my maximum life points after equipping better armors and helmets. I have no idea why it's happening. Can anyone shed some lights on this topic and point me in the right direction?

Thanks for your inputs.
 
Basically some Armour adds Life points but some better armour and stuff adds Def points but not extra Life Points, so you lose those extra life points when you en-equip an armour that gives you that boost
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top