Need some help!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coelie

Black Mage
Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2005
Messages
158
Age
35
Location
I live in Memoria.....place where all memories are
RPG Name
Coelie
In the World of Ruin in FF6 when i go into Owzer's house and enter the art gallerie, i dont get kicked back. I got the letter from Geshal but when i look at the picture of the woman nothing atk's me, so i cant reach Chadarnook :mad: some1 plz help me
 
The only reason this could possibly happen is because you let Shadow die on the Floating Continent. If you're heartless enough to let Shadow die, you don't deserve an answer.
 
Just look on Game FAQ's for that kinda thing or on final fantasy websites. I can't remeber much of ff6 :/
 
Coelie said:
I did not let shadow die......i got 2 save games of FF6....1 I let shadow die....in that save game i could reach Chadarnook.....on the 2nd i saved shadow and i could not reach Chadarnook

I'm sure that this is untrue. The only reason Owzer's House wouldn't work is if Relm wasn't there yet to paint the picture of Chadarnook. The only way that could happen is if Shadow died, because Relm starts out in a different place that you have to find her first before she goes to Owzer if Shadow dies. I'm not telling you where to go. You let Shadow die in at least one of your games, that's bad enough.
 
I agree with you FFnut, I also find it very strange they have not heard of google.com
 
*sigh* we realy need mods here, what did I say about double posting before?
If you can't find your answers in any of the walkthroughs at Game FAQ's then join Game FAQ's and ask the people there on the ff6 board.
 
I'd mod, definitely... actually, in the Suggestions board I think I put up a whole thing about mods. Lemme check...

EDIT: Found it. Here. I'll get the Articles of Moderation if you need them. But I am definitely willing to be a moderator for nearly any forum on the boards, the Non-Gaming boards notwithstanding. If you need a mod, I'll do it, and I think HC said she'd do it too...
 
Last edited:
I'd love to mod for you, I have a lot of experiance so don't worry about that (I mod at new order designs, ffhope, united fantasies, ffland/laputa, anime forum and I used to mod at of ffdreams but thats gone now) I also hate spam, it drives me nuts when spam is just left around. Even if this forum is small it will still make a difference (people will be more likely to obay the rules if you have active mods around and it improves the forums image. This thread is a good example of why even small forums need mods (btw 100 members is not that small :P).
 
heavens cloud said:
(btw 100 members is not that small :P).

Now if we take away the amount of people who signed up and don't do anything... we only have about 20 members. Still, you're right. I move for something about mods. It's all up to Shaggy in the long run, so whenever he's ready...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top