Need Text for BMV Secret

Andrew Scaves

Black Mage
Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2005
Messages
157
Location
Alyuwan,Trenal
Website
krystallight.proboards67.com
Occupation
don't have one I'm filthy rich
RPG Name
Andrew Scaves
I was wondering if someone knows where I can find a certain piece of text in this game. I've been googling it forever with no success. In FFIX there is a secret that involves
Having Doga's Artifact and Une's Mirror in your inventory. With these in your inventory go to the Black Mage Village and talk to the bm at the inn. I vaguely remember what he all said, but what stuck with me was when the screen had darkened and this interesting pieces of text came up.
Does anyone know where I can find this text?
 
Have you tried searching for a game walkthrough of something of the kind? That's where you're most likely to find such piece of text.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top