Need to fight!

Seyluv

*Isu's Empress/Wife*
Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
5,441
Location
???
RPG Name
Beloved-Shadowqueen
Will someone challage me, at or above my level. As long as it fair.

I sick of the Monster Areana.

I will online all day, if not then later.

I will also try later at night.
 
Last edited:
Hydra said:
So? :D



But if empress doesn't want to fight me, that's fine too. O.o
I will fight you, I am almost ready and at your level.
 
I'll fight you! :D :D :D :D :D :D

Or anyone else for that matter.

Though I will have to buy back my weapons/Armor/ magics.
 
It's a good thing that evreyone is training...

I haven't been fighting for a long time so it would be good to train against anyone else...
 
Last edited:
I'm a warrior, I always train. Every game I play, I make sure that they are in top shape. I love to fight, all the time. I make sure that I myself is in good shape, in case something comes up. So I make sure if I haven't played a certain game in a while, that I am still a warrior. I give you a example, so if I play final fantasy for like a week or so, then I make sure I play a different type of game like a racing game or something different from final fantasy.
 
The countdown for the 10'000th battle begins...less than 1000 fights left...
 
...........
Try to be there in the same time your opponent is...
 
Last edited:
darkshadow2247 said:
actually they havent made a move in like the past 2 or 3 days. im about to cancel the battle
Hey! Not my fault, it my dad. he always be tripping over me for using the internet so much. He is so lame, he wants me to be go there once a month, but you know i can't. I mean, i have a website to run. and all types of things. And plus i need to make my name known here. Go ahead cancel, i'm dead anyway. you a little to powerful, I don't even have decent armor to fight someone as strong as you. On the game it is easy to get equip, but not on here when you barly get paid. Of course I might would have been pretty rich, if this place was like Solid. I'm still mad i can't paid for my battles i fight in the monster arena. I really know how to make good breed on the games.
 
I wouldn't mind training against someone else whenever I get a chance...
 
I'd fight you, but I'd have to buy back my stuffs which I don't want to do because I'm getting around 600+ gil a day in the bank! I'm waiting till I have enoff to buy all of the next level equipments.
 
empresscrystal said:
Hey! Not my fault, it my dad. he always be tripping over me for using the internet so much.
i dont mind the waiting, it's just that i thought you were gone for good cause i haven't seen you around in like 3 days.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top