Need to fight!

Well I'm looking for a last fight since I'm going to be away for a long while...by then it's most likely that I'll have lost all my battle EXP, Gils, as well as my position as Champ. supervisor and leader of the top 10 fighters...
 
Last edited:
I want to fight you before you leave. Please just give me that chance, just wait til I get ready.
 
If you want to...as long as it ends in the same day...
 
Last edited:
......me neither...if it won't start and end by tommorow...then it might never happen...
 
I won't battle no1 for a while. I try with some1 else and ended up missing repeatedly and as soon we had our limit we missed WHAT THE HELL .
 
Why exactly are you posting a reply about not battleing, under a post requesting a batle, and it has already been stated the reason for missing alot... By no means am i trying to enrage anyone, but it seems as if you and richboywonder have been spamming alot. And richboywonder.. you have made 37 posts today...
 
Last edited:
I'll battle anybody if only their level is the same as mine 1 level higher and bet 100 gil.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top