Need to get more members going here...

Shaggy

Paladin
Administrator
Joined
Nov 6, 2004
Messages
677
Age
50
Location
Behind the wheel of FFNET.NET
Website
www.ffnet.net
RPG Name
Shaggster
I now that this site gets alot of visitors and has alot on it at one time, but not many are signing up. What do you think we need to do to change that, where they will sign up and post, besides putting a front page on this place. :)
 
I think haveing a banner will help, I will continue to post when I can to make this place seem more active, and the front page will all help get people, but if you realy won't to get lots of people try to either learn some sort of codeing language or make friends with someone who can code, people love codes like shops battle areas ect.
 
^Hm... I like that idea, Heavens. I smell... a Roleplaying Forum! Not a forum for RPGs, but rather a forum that people can make up games that other people can play. Kind of like... well, I could make a quick sample if you want one, but a really good one usually has a lot of customization and takes a while to come up with. How's that sound?
 
thanks ^_^ do you know how to code then?? I'm thinking of learning javascript....
 
I'm not into that kind of thing, but I like forums for discussing RPGs like the FF series. We really need more ppl to get on here, new posts aren't made fast enough!! :D
 
its not so much the member count thats the problem now, people have been joining scince I joined and posted in almost every forum,lol. now the problem is people don't stay and post, its maybe like you said posts are not made fast enough.
 
And getting more members on the forums will most likely cause posts to be made faster :)
 
When I was posting years ago there was LOADS of people posting. I have to say i liked the original look of this site......with the picture of Terra and the whole chocobo thing.

Also this site had an avatar library of its own which was cool, and it was easier to see if there were new posts and each forum had a picture i think.......we need colour!!!!
 
FFnut said:
^Hm... I like that idea, Heavens. I smell... a Roleplaying Forum! Not a forum for RPGs, but rather a forum that people can make up games that other people can play. Kind of like... well, I could make a quick sample if you want one, but a really good one usually has a lot of customization and takes a while to come up with. How's that sound?

That sounds killer.

Well It's gone from a crawl to a dead stop.
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top