Need your help.

Arkacia

Paladin
Member
Joined
May 13, 2005
Messages
805
Age
62
Location
Australia
Website
cresmoon.com
Occupation
Cat Wrangler
RPG Name
Sasami
I need help from members with the RPG.

Have just added 3 new races. Elf and Dwarf have been added to good and Goblin has been added to evil. Problem is they are more Lord of the Rings than Final Fantasy.

I need input from members on some ideas for extra races from FF. I don't want to just add monsters like cataur and tonberry, but acutal races like RedXIII's race, which I can't remember the name of :D.

If you can think of any, please let me know what they are, which FF they are from and if they are evil, good or a balance between the two. Thanks :).
 
Ronso. Depends, so neutral
Drakyr:Arc the Lad 4 evil
Lupine:" " evil
Qu: FFIX= Neutral
Flowdress: Arc the Lad 4
Kelka: Krystal*Light 5 = Good
Nacin:Krystal*Light 1 =Good
Mermaid/merman;Krystal*Light 7
 
does genome count? that was kinda a race...maybe we should put the races from the SaGa games, (aka final fantasy legend) robot, mutant, and even monster types! but those wouldnt be so cool...sorceress? tryin to think of ff related races... ill think of some more later...
 
I've added Genome and Qu under unknown and Drakyr under evil. The catagories have three choices in each now, but please keep the suggestions coming. I will be adding more later on :).
 
how about:
Feather Folk: good (from Star Ocean Series)
Felinefolk: good, (Star Ocean)
Half-Elf: good or evil (Namco Tales series)
Shade: Evil (inheritance trilogy)
Al Bhed: Good (FFX, duh >_<)
can we make up races? cause if so, we have some:
Weredragons: at a cresent moon, they turn into dragon people (they turn strange colors, breath fire and grow a scaly tail) unknown
Scour: A man eating humanoid who looks like anything. It has powerful shapeshifting abilities, but you can notice one if you see the flaw that all Scours have. EVIL!!!!
hope that helps
 
Okay so I've influenced two. Arkacia are you familiar with Arc the lad Twilight of the Spirits?
 
How about the races from FFXI? Mithra, Galka, Taru, and so on. Also, moogles!
 
Yeah, about the lottery. While this subject was discussed in another thread, how come it isn't up yet? I want to up my armory, but all I have so far is a broadsword and leather wrist. That, and I'm level 11! It's kind of weird. It'd be great for some of us to get a ton of gil sometime, 'cause I'm working for the blade that Auron uses. Isn't it called the Murasame? Munasame? Muramune? I'll go check. But it's real expensive, priced at a hefty 5,600 gil.
 
I've actually been thinking of starting a lottery just for fun. The entry fee would probably have to be fairly low though. In fact, I'll start one right now!
 
how do i change my stats that are under my picture? it say am a female but am not.
 
ff7Alexander said:
how do i change my stats that are under my picture? it say am a female but am not.

You need to go into your headquarters and change that. It also says your class and alignment are unknown. You can change that too.

Click on the RPG link at the top of the forum, then headquarters. Make your changes then make sure the box under "update character" is checked. Click save changes and your character should be showing all the changes you gave it.

You can go into that menu and edit any part of your character at any time :).
 
Monsters do give experience and are a good way to build some experience up, but not gil.
 
So was the spear of might fixed yet? I couldn't get it to work last time, so I sold it. Also, are there clan wars yet? I've been away for a few weeks, haven't been coming here.
 
Yeah, that's not a bad idea. Didn't think of it. Yeah, I played part of it before, but that was a long time ago. How about adding special skills? Maybe it won't work well now, or it will take a long to incorporate, but maybe when the next RPG maker comes out. Also, try to remember about it, if anyone's thinking about trying to put them in.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top