Need your help.

Thanks Totorosama! :) I really like the gameplay and storyline in that one.

NE Ways, when we get to that point w/the RPG maker it would be really neat to do specials, enemy skills, etc.
Think it's possible Ark?
 
If You Want To Really Upgrade It You Can Make A New System So That We Don't Get Gils By Posting But We Can Get Paid After Passing Exams Just Like In Ff8...its Just An Idea Or We Can Get Paid According To The Number Of Times We Are In The Forums Or Something Else Like That
 
Guys and girls, you are coming up with some excellent ideas, but I can't use them with the current RPG hack because I only have its pre-set parameters to work within.

Something including your ideas would have to be coded and I can't code to save my life, so unless we find a new hack that includes all that, and Shaggy agrees to put it in, we'll just have to stick to what we have :).

I will be doing some more work on the RPG within the next week or two and will include and change what I can.

Totorosama, I checked the spear of might and couldn't find the problem with it. I'll replace it when I do the work mentioned above.
 
Heres a good one how about you put mecenary with the good, evil, unknown slot. Like kinda working for both sides if hired something like that.


Oh yeah How do I get a battle code and battle password? I'm confused just a bit.

Maybe if someone was a monster they could be a chocobo lol..Like that town of monsters on chocobo's dungeon 2.
 
Hey Ark, there maybe anoher update to the RPG hack, its been a while now and he might have finished up the 4.0 version. I know you have get this version down to the T, so I'm asking you if you would like to get the newer version installed if its a availble?
 
hey, just a thought, why dont we get payed even a single gil for monster battles, i mean every ff i have ever played gives u gil, just a thought, because i like the rpg and dont like to type, it gets really hard to heal my hp and mp because i cant raise the money, plus i have a 2000 gil debt to pay off from stuff from this torniment, and on top of that, i cant raise enough money to put into the bank and have any kind of income or it not get eaten.
just puttin that out there, it would make RPG lovers lives a little easier to get like 3 gil per monster level.(u know, to heal and update equipment) o ya and one more little subjestion, make the shop have supply and demand concept so people can buy things at low cost and sell for a profit or loss two weeks later. just putting my two cents in. :D

p.s. only reason i typed so much was to get that out of my system, plus I NEED THE MONEY!!!!!!!! :D
 
Last edited:
Even though I did explain this in an earlier post in this very thread, not to mention other posts in other threads, I'll explain it again :p.

This RPG hack doesn't allow money to be paid for monster battles. If there was a way to do that, I would have done it ages ago.

I won't be changing the shop to make it profitable to sell items. Otherwise we would just end up with players accumulating large amounts of gil by doing nothing execpt buying and selling. It is a battle hack, not an economics one :).

This hack isn't a FF one either, it is actually a dungeons and dragons type thing. Shaggy and I have customised it and added the FF themed stuff ourselves.
 
blukazoo159 said:
hey, just a thought, why dont we get payed even a single gil for monster battles, i mean every ff i have ever played gives u gil, just a thought, because i like the rpg and dont like to type, it gets really hard to heal my hp and mp because i cant raise the money, plus i have a 2000 gil debt to pay off from stuff from this torniment, and on top of that, i cant raise enough money to put into the bank and have any kind of income or it not get eaten.
just puttin that out there, it would make RPG lovers lives a little easier to get like 3 gil per monster level.(u know, to heal and update equipment) o ya and one more little subjestion, make the shop have supply and demand concept so people can buy things at low cost and sell for a profit or loss two weeks later. just putting my two cents in. :D

p.s. only reason i typed so much was to get that out of my system, plus I NEED THE MONEY!!!!!!!! :D

Since when did monsters become economic...
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top