Nerf Guns...

Rorschach

Black Mage
Member
Joined
Sep 28, 2005
Messages
164
RPG Name
Pixeled
Not Paintball!! Not Airsoft!! Nerf!! Does anybody else have Nerf guns, I have like 3...lol, I was just looking through the intenet, and I found this awesome site with instructions on how to modify them, I can't wait to try it....

Anybody else find joy in shooting people with little foam darts? ;)
 
I have a BB-gun, but I stopped using Nerfs about six years ago.
 
It's great! No pain, lots of fun, very cheap. I only have one left out of the three that I used to have. Maybe I can come over sometimes to play. It's really funny, 'cause I was once shot in the head and it didn't hurt, it just stuck there. IT looked really goofy.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top