New (and improved) favorite Thief thread!

Who do you feel makes the best thief???


  • Total voters
    11
  • Poll closed .
I just have to say that I love you avi Reason...thats Gerard Butler from 300 right lol Also the caption below it gives it away

Yeah I would probably like Rikku better if she wasn't so cutesy you know? I hate that image that anime and ff girls. Why can't we have a strong brave attractive female who doesn't have to wear hardly nothing to get the guys?
 
Gackt Camui said:
Why can't we have a strong brave attractive female who doesn't have to wear hardly nothing to get the guys?




...Enter Lightning. <3 xD

928790_20060508_screen001.jpg


I think she looks a lot like Brooke too.

COOKIE.jpg





What do you guys think?

928790_20070512_screen001.jpg




Larxene-showing-her-legs-of.jpg


...just change the hair color and eat the cookie and she pwns! XDDD
 
Last edited:
I enjoyed the steal ability the most on final fantasy 4 due to the fact that enemies never run out of items to steal during the battle.

I used to love stealing those artemis arrows for my white mage in the final dungeon.
 
wow im still surprised locke is still leadin da polls.
 
I only know who yuffie and rikku are, so my opinion was biased toward yuffie, she is a ninja anyway and stole without Avalanche even knowing! Plus she's a good fighter and is helping her village, unlike Rikku who just sucks...and likes girls.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top