New *and improved* FFNET Bar!

Phoenix Flame

Go Umbarbar do my bidding
Super Moderator
Joined
Nov 22, 2005
Messages
3,044
Location
By myself. It's lonely ;-;
Website
www.reasoniamalive.com
Occupation
Cardiac tech/lover ^^;
Since KB's remodeling efforts went so well... (and since the other thread is sooooo big) ^^ I'm rededicating this bar in honor of the Captain, our beloved Kat; and head waiter/cook/jester/ninja KB-Sama!!!


Drinks for everyone!!!


*Pops cork in champaigne bottle ^^
 
i have one thing to say!

"so if something is new, what was it improved on and if it's improved how can it be new?"- Adam Sandler

one water on the rocks!
 
Awww You Should Have Named It "Club la Blue"...

oh Well *Gets Leons Drinky*

And Wine....Yummy

........Tooo much...... WOOO

blmage.gif


YAY! I'M GONNA BE SICK!!!
 
Last edited:
*Suddenly bursts into the new FFNET Bar*

What's all this?! A NEW bar?! After I was just getting used to the OLD one...jeez.

*Grabs one of Kat's Bud Lights and chugs it down*

RAAAAWWWRRRGGGHHH!!
 
New Item On the Bar Menu : Angel Drop "one Sip And The World Is Fine, 2 Sips and It's All Good 3 and your down"
 
xD

So...yah.
Eh;; whats new..?

*looks around the bar*

new jukebox
new tv
new radio
new bar counter
new wallpaper


waaaw.
new err'thang.
D:


OK BOYS BRING HER IN!!!

*old Bar Is Now Set up!*
 
*walks into the bar with a wombat on his head*
Took me forever to find you guys all with moving and what not oh and I found these music suggestions as well*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0kj57DNCBw (only parts of it but I though the concept was good for us)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_tORtmKIjE (best suggestion out of it all maybe as a start to the vid because its kinda sad sounding)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZ_VFJn2kJM (this one maybe but its just an amazing vid and I like showing it off :))
 
*walks into the bar with a wombat on his head*
Took me forever to find you guys all with moving and what not oh and I found these music suggestions as well*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0kj57DNCBw (only parts of it but I though the concept was good for us)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_tORtmKIjE (best suggestion out of it all maybe as a start to the vid because its kinda sad sounding)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZ_VFJn2kJM (this one maybe but its just an amazing vid and I like showing it off :))

Nice Blackstar ^-^
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top