What are all of your opinions on the new system?
I personally love it. It is more interactive and one bad point, imo, with all the other games was that it took so long to go in and out of battle. Here, you can still battle when you want and farming is easier. Don't get me wrong though. I still love the old system as well. I just think this is more interactive. Plus the multiple hit system and how different weapons have different factors in how the deal damage, is just a fantastic idea. Any opinions?
I personally love it. It is more interactive and one bad point, imo, with all the other games was that it took so long to go in and out of battle. Here, you can still battle when you want and farming is easier. Don't get me wrong though. I still love the old system as well. I just think this is more interactive. Plus the multiple hit system and how different weapons have different factors in how the deal damage, is just a fantastic idea. Any opinions?