New Clan!

Shinra Soldier 1

Black Mage
Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2007
Messages
203
Age
38
Location
Chillicothe, Ohio
Website
www.angelfire.com
Occupation
Cashier-Community Markets
RPG Name
Shinra Elite Unit 1
I just started a new clan, how exciting! It's called Shinra Elite, and i'm obviously looking for members! If I would have known about this earlier, I wouldn't have put the posts for the other group. Please join!
 
i agree, if you pm people they'll respond better...but seeing as how im in SOLDIER, it would make sense to join the clan, so i will lol XDD
 
I started to do that, but I can't find out a quick way to see if someone is in a clan or not through the members list, and plus figuring out who is online out of those not in a clan
 
I would join you guys, but I'm the leader of one of the biggest clans here.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top