New comic based movies...

Luis

·· Fresón rebelde ··
Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2005
Messages
1,539
RPG Name
Deathhunter
Hi everyone.

As some of you know, I'm not really pleased with most of the comic based movies...
But I'm starting to change my mind... :D or at least with some titles! O_o

Fantastic Four sequel is about to come... and with the Silver Surfer! =D
I haven't seen Spidey 3 yet, so please no spoilers!!! XD

Sin City 2 and 3 are to be made too.
And I love the Sin City ones! ! ! ! XD
I loved 300 too, but I think it's somehow the same style like Sin City... (yeah, I know both are Frank Miller based movies! XD )

And now I've just found out that...
The Dark Knight Returns!!

Yeah, that's the title of the sequel for Batman Begins. And I'm just excited 'cuz... I loved Batman Begins!!! =D

So after some failed attempts to do good comic based movies, such as the first two Spidey's movies (I don't like neither the actor playin' P.Parker's role, nor the actress playin' Mary Jane's one, as well as the other complaints I've already made XD) or the X-Men one (yeah, they had a lot of stuff to do such a greater movie, and you know it!) [you listen me Shadowheart?!? ;) :p lol ]... it seems they're already learning how to deal with it! XD

So, what do you think about it guys? :)
 
Oh yeah! I forgot about that one!! XD
lmao
But Transformers wasn't a comic, was it?? O_o
I'm glad you posted!! XD
You know I just mentioned you for fun, because I know which your point is!! =P
I know where you stand and I understand it! ;)
 
Yeah, Transformers was a comic. I know cause I have a handful of old Transformers comic books stashed away somewhere at my parents house :)
 
I heard there are movies being made for Ironman and Wonder Woman too. I love F4 I'm going to see it.
 
Yeah, I've heard of something about Ironman too! ^^
But that seems to be a li'l further...

The one about Batman is based on Frank Miller's comic:

batman_thedarkknightreturns_2.jpg
 
I'm really looking forward to the new F4 movie. In addition - I think that the new Batman movie could be very 133....I mean... elite. <.<

I really enjoyed the first two Spidey movies Luis...but the 3rd KILLED ME!!! I hope you enjoy it more than I. :p

I won't see transformers...just cause - at least not in the cinema.

Yes! 300 rulz! I loved that movie... and I haven't even seen the end of it yet. XD!
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top