New computer

Tess

Freelancer
Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2005
Messages
26
Age
36
Location
Sweden
Occupation
Ninja
RPG Name
Tess
How much does a good one cost? :P
 
It's different :p
but for 9000kr you'll get a good computer
I think :p
 
*sigh* gotta get a job then ;P
 
It depends a lot on what you need. A really fast computer suitable for the latest 3D games with all the latest hardware might cost 15000-20000 SEK, but you can get a fairly okay computer for under 10000.. maybe as low as 5000.

You can look at for example www.dell.se for some ideas, they have fairly good prices as far as I know. I just looked and they had 2 computer packages for around 7000 that were pretty good. There may be some even cheaper ones if you look around (or look at different computer selling sites).
 
My sister's boyfriend builds computers, he can build a $3000 for $500. So you might be able to get a cheaper computer if you find the right people.
 
I du no the price maybe... .... 6000kr maybe to much i du no!
 
Go to a local computer store and ask them to build one around your needs. I think a good computer that won't go out of date as fast will cost about $1000, but if you are not a gamer, photo and video editor, you can probably get a good one for around 500-800 bucks.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top