New Diru CD. The Marrow of a Bone

blackstar

Headbanger For Life
Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2006
Messages
1,578
Age
35
Location
TN
Occupation
Metalhead/Lover/student in that order
RPG Name
Marwyn The Blackstar
Anyone a fan of the Japanese Metal band Dir en grey? Well theyve relesed a new cd their 5th i beleive and it is their first full scale US release, titled The Marrow of a Bone. If youve head their last album Withering to Death think of Saku when you buy this album, but if not the majority of the songs are very death metal like, with a few slow songs and my favorite Disabled Complexes has a little bit of groove to it, wither you have been a fan or have never heard of them if you like metal this is a cd to look into geting. They have a vid for Cleaver Sleazoid on Yahoo! music if that interest you.
 
Wow, I just notice this thread, but I'm not a fan of them, well not just yet. I heard of them from you guys and I seen some one on Pop Culture with a signature of them. But really I never heard any of their music yet. Do you have any song or Music Videos you think I should listen to from them.

I might check out that album sometime soon ;)
 
Search for Garden or Clever Sleazoid videos they kick ass!!!!
 
Alright thanks ;res
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top