- Joined
- Nov 22, 2005
- Messages
- 3,044
- Location
- By myself. It's lonely ;-;
- Website
- www.reasoniamalive.com
- Occupation
- Cardiac tech/lover ^^;
Ok, just started this game. I understand how the job system works. So what are some things I NEED to know about the game?
Ahem! What I mean is: what jobs do I need to work up so I can defeat the most difficult bosses...I think there's an Omega Weapon in this game I have to pwn.
...any suggestions?
Also, what kinda parties did you beat the game with? Any challenges?
*thinks back to first time defeating Warmech on FF I...* Ahh...the memories. = 33
Ahem! What I mean is: what jobs do I need to work up so I can defeat the most difficult bosses...I think there's an Omega Weapon in this game I have to pwn.
...any suggestions?
Also, what kinda parties did you beat the game with? Any challenges?
*thinks back to first time defeating Warmech on FF I...* Ahh...the memories. = 33