new ff trivia thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeromus_X

Summoner
Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2005
Messages
2,931
Age
98
Location
Core of the Moon (Phoenix, AZ)
RPG Name
Neo Zeromus_X
ok...ive started a new ff trivia thread. ( the others werent doing so well...)

and to start off:

name the ff games a maoi is in, what games , and their locations :D anyone know?

note: a maoi is the easter island head statues :)
 
Lesse, I remeber one in FFVII in the chocobo race track, FF4 on the moon, FF5 under dah sea, I think theres one in FF10-2 but I can't remeber where and theres one in FF8 that gets carried off by a space ship.

How did I do?
 
oh wow, you actually got them all. 0_0;; (well, i dont know about any games for the ps2 though, but you got the 9- ones right on target! :D )

so...now that youve revived the thread and successfully answered the questions...go ahead heavens cloud :)
 
lol..I can't believe I got them all..:p

Ok next question, not quite as had as yours.

List the names of all the ten cactuar gatekeepers in the desert on FF10 and where they are.
 
(FFIX)

- Who invented the Mist Engine?
- Why is the synthesis shop in Black Mage Village called the Black Cat Synthesis Shop?

^^
 
1. Cid VIII (Cid Fabool's father ;) )
2. First the Black Mages wanted to name the synthesis shop "The Black Mage and Black Cat Synthesis Shop", but most of them thought that name was too long. Therefore they changed it into "The Black Cat Synthesis Shop". ^^

(More FFIX (^_^it's my speciality)):

3. What are the real names of Garnet and her mother?

4. What's Brahne's favorite type of flower?
 
It was Jane. :p

(double post, just to keep this thread alive, ahwell :p)

(More FFIX^^)

- Which weapon does the least damage?
- What is the name of the baby chocobo in Black Mage Village?
 
Hints ^^:

1. Try not to think of the weakest weapon, but on the weapon that literally does the least damage. ;)

2. It's a weird name for a chocobo, it has a first and a last name. ^_^
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top