New forum games

Squall Leonhart

Balamb Headmaster
Member
Joined
Dec 26, 2005
Messages
743
Age
32
Location
Balamb Garden
Occupation
school
RPG Name
Squall
We should have new forum games for the games forum like FF Jeopardy, FF unsramble word game, FF caracter to game game, ect.
 
Wow, I didn't know I could do it all by myself :eek: . I will do this whenever I have the time to and thank you :) .
 
I am assuming you are talking about thread based games like the ones we already have going. If so then yes, you can start them yourself.

If its anything more elaborate, just let us know what sort of thing is on your mind :).
 
I was thinking in the FF Who Wants To Be A Millionare! you could give them extra gil for the right answer going up each question right like the show. But I can't do that so I need someones help. And don't do it until we get to 15 questions right because the game is single-member trivia and people keep butting in.
 
People butting in would be a problem to that. You could make it so peoples could view it like battles. I like the idea about getting extra Gil each time cause then people would play it a lot more. Everyone likes Gil. :D
 
These are good ideas but members should be smart enough not to ruin it since they'll be may made in normal threads....
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top