New Game+

Hydra

3, 2, 1, Let's Jam
Member
Joined
May 22, 2006
Messages
8,560
Location
Maryland
Website
gamefaqs.com
Occupation
Student
RPG Name
HeavensCloudX
Though it only works on the Japan/Indonesian/Euro(?) version of FFX, I decided to try this. JAP International version.

Blazed through Dark Ifrit with Protect, Auto Phenoix armors, Celestial Weapons, and Aeons. Then I did the talking to the Al Bhed trick. Which didn't work. So I decided it didn't work.

So, tried it again. And it worked. o__o It allows you to re-enter Home like nothing happened, with Yuna in your party, item boxes previously opened, everything you've collected and such. It's so awesome. O__O Kudos to Gamefaqs. They say some nasty glitches happen, but I have yet to come upon them, and I'm close to fighting Flux.

lol, just giddy about doing this and it worked. Now I can own Yunalesca with super ease. :D If anyone has those three(not sure about the Euro version) versions, definately try it. It's so cool. o.o
 
Tried it in the US version and it doesn't work, so yeah. These days though, you can easily buy a mod chip and a PAL version of FFX for under $150.
 
Correct me if I'm missing something, but what would be the point of going back there if you've already played those bosses before in the same game? Unless I don't know how this trick works, I've only read about it once on Gamefaqs.
 
Zeromus_X said:
Correct me if I'm missing something, but what would be the point of going back there if you've already played those bosses before in the same game? Unless I don't know how this trick works, I've only read about it once on Gamefaqs.
Say you were at the part before fighting BFA.

Doing the trick RESETS the story all the way back to where Home is destroyed, by letting you re-enter it when it's blown up, using the trick. So you can repeatedly play the story over and over.

If you missed anything, or want to redo the story at your current level, it lets you. :D
 
Last edited:
Ok I get it. New Game+ is always good. No matter how you do it!
*Cough*FF X-2, Chrono Cross/Trigger*Cough*
 
Sagensyg said:
Ok I get it. New Game+ is always good. No matter how you do it!
*Cough*FF X-2, Chrono Cross/Trigger*Cough*
LOL.

It's only fun to beat up bosses. For me anyway. It's so fun just beating anyone, rather than your first time, they beat you. =D
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top