New here, hoping for some success!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngellaGrey

Onion Knight
Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2007
Messages
1
Hello everyone, I am glad to be here and I will briefly introduce myself. I grew up in Miami, California. I'm 25, and I'm study PR I love sunsets over a body of water, tennis playing my guitar, playing with my pets. Hope to be usefull to the forum :) --------------------------------------- Angella J. Grey
 
Lol, I thought you were a spam bot.

Well greetings, and I hope you stick around. :D
 
I thought she was a bot too..o.o;

Well...welcome Angella. I hope you're here to stay. ^^;
 
Heh heh, I had no suspicions, really. XD

I welcome you to the forum. 'Hope you have an enjoyable stay here. =]
 
Yeah, I still think it's a bot. Damn, nowadays bots fool you so easily! XD
 
Like that other guy?

Haha.

I like nice bots. But they don't come back. :[
 
lol hello angellagrey nice meetin ya hope you have fun here. :D is it cool if I call you A.G for short? i often do that a lot give everone initial nic names.
 
whoa marius me thinks you speakith to a bot hon..but thats fine its good to talk to ur self sometimes ..cuz ur rly da only one you can trust lol ok lemme quit.
 
This has no longer sense...

Le'mme take care of this.

*Thread closed*
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top