New Layout?

Dorga

Onion Knight
Member
Joined
Jun 8, 2005
Messages
8
Age
37
Location
UK
Website
www.ffnet.org
Occupation
Killing time.
Opinions? I don't really like it, I mean it's better than before, but it's got along way to go.
 
I also think the main problem for me is that it takes longer to load now.
 
I love it. And it doesn't take any longer to load for me now than before, in fact, I thought it seemed rather fast at first.
 
I love it, but then I like dark skins. They're easier on my old eyes :D.

There are a couple of things that need tweaking, like the font size, but overall I think its a huge improvement.
 
I am old enough to be the mother of probably most of this sites members. Thats scary. How about a compromise, I'm old enough to know better but too young to care :D.

and Dorga, I didn't notice any problem with loading times either. The forum is behaving the same now as with the old skin for me :).
 
Well, my mother is older than you ;)

EDIT: To be on-topic, the font can be increased in size 1 or 2 pts, no more. They are on the verge of being too small, but I don't have a too big of a problem with them :)
 
Last edited:
Indeed it is. If your aim is to please everyone, then you fail at life :p

I love it. It's infinitely better than the old one ;)
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top