- Joined
- May 13, 2005
- Messages
- 805
- Age
- 62
- Location
- Australia
- Website
- cresmoon.com
- Occupation
- Cat Wrangler
- RPG Name
- Sasami
I'm putting this up here so those of you who don't read the feedback forum a lot have the chance to have your say about it.
Basically we are looking for ideas for new rank/member titles. Instead of the usual default vb3 ones like member,senior member ect, I was thinking we could have 10 to 15 ranks with a Final Fantasy twist such as....
Chocobo jockey
Moogle farmer
Highwind pilot ect.
Of course my examples are pretty crappy, except maybe Chocobo jockey, I like that one
.
This thread is so you can all give us your ideas for the new ranks. If we get lots of them, I will put up polls and we can all decide which ones are the best ones to use. So fire away and let us know what you can come up with
.
Basically we are looking for ideas for new rank/member titles. Instead of the usual default vb3 ones like member,senior member ect, I was thinking we could have 10 to 15 ranks with a Final Fantasy twist such as....
Chocobo jockey
Moogle farmer
Highwind pilot ect.
Of course my examples are pretty crappy, except maybe Chocobo jockey, I like that one
This thread is so you can all give us your ideas for the new ranks. If we get lots of them, I will put up polls and we can all decide which ones are the best ones to use. So fire away and let us know what you can come up with