New sig

Caras

Chocobo Rider
Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2006
Messages
60
RPG Name
xCaras
Just was messing around and came up with this, I also dont have ps so i have to resort to GIMP. The text isnt good I know, im never good with placeing text. Rate it please :D
Gaara-sig-2.jpg
 
Sweet, I started watching Naruto myself recently and half thought of making a Gaara siggy :D
I like that. the colours suite him the only problem with the text is you can hardly see it, the placement of it is fine.
 
I only recently started watching Naruto, but besides the text, that is a great signature. :) It is a little brightly sharpened on the right of it, but that's all right. :D
 
Yea, I had some terrible text in there before that look.. alot worse and since its GIMP, I cant go back and just change it. I had to blur the text out if you can see it to the right, kinda burry. Im never good with text.. My weak point DX
 
type the Rule of thirds on Google, it should help you with the text placing issue ^^
the sig is awesome, especially since you used GIMP - less is more!!
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top