- Joined
- Feb 4, 2005
- Messages
- 543
- Age
- 43
- Location
- The Clouds above Midgar
- Occupation
- Vigilante
- RPG Name
- Draxxus
Ok as some of you already know the site has been creeping along in its activity, and is in need of some minor sprucing up. Thanks to Shaggy, I will be helping out with getting the site up to date, and also to try to bring in new people and a new life to the board. I am asking that those that have remained loyal to the site and are still active to spread the word that we are in fact working on getting the boards to a new level. So with that I give you some of the new things we will be working on.
1: I will be doing research on the future Square Enix releases. Bringing in new information, screenshots, trailers etc to the boards.
2: The RP area will now take requests for new sub boards for stories, all you need is a basic description of what you plan on doing as well as a name, and if possible participants.
3: We will be heading up a new anime section, where I will be bringing in information on sites to not only watch but download the latest anime.
4: The same as above but for Manga
5: I am going to try to get the RPG working, it will take a lot of time and anyone who knows a good source code, or has expierance with vBullitine work should contact me as I can use any help i can get to make it all work.
6: I am taking suggestions on what else can be improved.
Thank you all for your continued support!
FFNET team
1: I will be doing research on the future Square Enix releases. Bringing in new information, screenshots, trailers etc to the boards.
2: The RP area will now take requests for new sub boards for stories, all you need is a basic description of what you plan on doing as well as a name, and if possible participants.
3: We will be heading up a new anime section, where I will be bringing in information on sites to not only watch but download the latest anime.
4: The same as above but for Manga
5: I am going to try to get the RPG working, it will take a lot of time and anyone who knows a good source code, or has expierance with vBullitine work should contact me as I can use any help i can get to make it all work.
6: I am taking suggestions on what else can be improved.
Thank you all for your continued support!
FFNET team