New Stuff to be happening on FFNET

So should I just spread the word on other forums about this site?

I was thinking when i upload my dissidia videos on youtube that I'll put the link to this site on my videos so that more people would come.
 
Guess I owe thanks to Shaggy. He's keeping this place going and kicked out the fake members. I suppose it's normal that everybody drifted away with time.


If anyone happens to come back, feel free to leave a message here. It's unlikely, but maybe someone like an old friend from another time or world will see it. Who knows...


For me, I'll keep coming back to Final Fantasy Network for every long while no matter how much time goes by...



It's just another promise
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top