New Year Resolutions

Spiff

Kung-Fu Fighter
Member
Joined
Feb 24, 2005
Messages
1,026
Age
43
Location
Detroit
Occupation
Student
RPG Name
Roller
I know it's a bit late but has anyone else made New Year Resolutions?

I had a lot but I chose to get more organized (checkmark so far) and to stay focused on my goals no matter what happens in my life.

How about last year, too.
 
I thoughts about some new goals, like writing a book, and maybe having some piano lessons... I can't play any instrument o.O

I'm thinking about writing an Epic book, with a short poetry complement as a bonus xD I don't know if it will ever be released, but I'll write it.

And I will also create an RPG based on the book, with RPG Maker, if I happen to have the time and patience for it...
 
to be more considerate to annoying people.
but its not going so well, so far.
annoying people really piss me off!
grr...
 
Start to write again and draw more real stuff.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top