New Years resolutions.

Arkacia

Paladin
Member
Joined
May 13, 2005
Messages
805
Age
62
Location
Australia
Website
cresmoon.com
Occupation
Cat Wrangler
RPG Name
Sasami
Now Christmas is over (just), its time, for those of us who make them, to decide on a new years resolution.

I've decided to try to lose some weight (that old chestnut mostly made by women), and learn to do cross-stitch. My aunt can do really nice ones and I want to as well.

So question is do you make new years resolutions and if so what is going to be your goal(s) for next year?
 
Double posts are not allowed...use your edit option to repost....
 
I just left a thread where we told you not to double post? Your making me mads. I'm going to try to get FF9. And live through another year.
 
well my new years res was to quit smokin and i did ,but when my gran died on 15/1/06 i started again,now iv quit again coz i know thats what she would have wanted
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top