New Years =]

Doctor

Paladin
Member
Joined
Dec 10, 2006
Messages
1,172
Age
35
Location
Hulle Granz Cathedral
Occupation
Eh.
RPG Name
Doctor
And so another year has come and gone. Personally, 2007 was the worst year of my life. So I'm really glad that the new year has come...it'll give me a chance to start fresh--at least, I hope so.

I wish you all good luck and good will for 2008. =] (Man, almost a decade into the new millennium!) XD
 
Happy New Year, guys.
this is like so strange to me.
It seems like it was just 2006 yesterday...

I think 07' shot by like...a jet plane. -^_^-

This year will hopefully be better than last, too.
Last year wasn't exactly pretty for me.
x_x
 
Crap I be 19 this year........I missed 2007.

It doesn't seem its a new year....well Happy New Years.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top