newb of the day

Death_Breakfast

Onion Knight
Member
Joined
Jul 24, 2007
Messages
3
hiya, I am new here. I'm not a complete newb...I am member of like 10+ forums, was mod on a couple of them, even admin of one...but, I admit I can be a complete idiot at times, people usually get a kick out of it, lol >.>
 
Omgomomg fresh meat.

....

Hello there. I hope you like the forum. I'm sure you'll get aquainted pretty easily. =D
 
Yay a newbie!!!

Welcome to FFnet! I'm the forum royal highness, EmpressCrystal :D

I hope to see you around and maybe get a chance to play a few forum games with you.
 
Hello everyone. My name is...well, I guess it's written right there above my avatar (idiot). Ummmm, kinda new at this kinda stuff. Well, I'm doin' time in Iraq, geeking out to anything Final Fantasy. I somehow ended up here while I was searching for stuff on FFXII (which I'm playing now). Yeah....sooooo, this is weird. Oh, on a side note...a 'Training Bot' just wiped the floor with me, then used my corpse to dry off the dishes....so, for the record I'm "dead."
 
Judge Magister said:
Hello everyone. My name is...well, I guess it's written right there above my avatar (idiot). Ummmm, kinda new at this kinda stuff. Well, I'm doin' time in Iraq, geeking out to anything Final Fantasy. I somehow ended up here while I was searching for stuff on FFXII (which I'm playing now). Yeah....sooooo, this is weird. Oh, on a side note...a 'Training Bot' just wiped the floor with me, then used my corpse to dry off the dishes....so, for the record I'm "dead."
There's some gil to heal yourself.

And Iraq, you say? How is it there? o_o

Lawl, you don't have to tell if you don't want to. Welcome to the forum, by the way. Hope you stay for as long as you can. If 'ya have any questions at all, ask one of us moderators.

(Or some of the extra intelligent members. =D)
 
Hope you have fun and it is sooo great to have new members.
 
Death...Breakfast, you say?

....You'll pay for destroying my bagels. BACK, YOU FIEND!

Other than that, I, the great Doctor Faust, welcome you. Your stay here is sure to be pleasant, I can garauntee you that. =]
 
Well hello kinda sorta newb lol. We are always welcoming with open arms to fans of ff and just interested in making some good friends. Try to stay as active as you can but still continue to have a life outside of the internet...lol
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top