NFS:Carbon

Kiera

Princess of Capoeira
Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2006
Messages
177
Age
44
Location
FL
Occupation
BVC
RPG Name
Kyra
I have played this game and I think it is one of the best NFS ever made. I like it because its realistic aside from not breaking and car parts and such, I like it also because it drifts a lot. What do you think of this game?
 
Ive never played it, but it looks really good from what i have seen, and the drifting looks like so much fun. ^^
 
Never been a big fan of NFS but it does look good. Doubt I will buy it, but if one of my friends does then I will at least try it out.
The thing I have liked the most in any NFS game is the dragracing in Undergroud.
 
I love the Need for Speed games too. They are the best racing games as far as I'm concerned. Beaten them all thankey. lol
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top