Nice Theory (MAJOR ENDING SPOILERS)

I always used to say that you could believe whichever you wanted, since there were things hinting both ways. But if what you say is true, Zeromus, that Square really said that, then it really puts an end to all theories about this. When did they say that anyway?
 
It was in the Information (as I remember), but one last theory.....upon fighting Ultimicia,getting expired in time means no longer existing.....so basically she can't do that to her-so-called-self......


It's just a matter wether you believe or not in Rinoa.....
follow your heart....
 
Last edited:
ShadowHeart said:
I always used to say that you could believe whichever you wanted, since there were things hinting both ways. But if what you say is true, Zeromus, that Square really said that, then it really puts an end to all theories about this. When did they say that anyway?

it was in this FFVIII ultimania guide, a japanese strategy guide with all this extra stuff in it... hold on...let me find something...
 
In the end you'll simply find out that its just a lunatic guess based theory....
 
Well there's a FAQ at GameFAQs that discusses it, and they do have some good points about it. I don't think I ever was a believer, although that FAQ did have me doubting a little for a while, but I'm glad it's settled once and for all :p
 
Whoever thinking otherwise will have me to deal with.....
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top