Nick names!

Kat said:
:rolleyes:

another nickname i have is Bubble...
i like that one tho! ^.^
my dad calls me that-i he says its cuz i have a bubbly personality:D
okay thats the last time im sayin that! you people tryin to be annoyin? :rolleyes:
last nickname i have is tunes XD
my mom calls me that tho....im guessing cuz i can't live a day without my music i LOVE THEM ^.^
 
Cloud101 said:
Some people are just like that naturally:D!

Oh my, I can imagine it already..

"Good day, my name is Trent Collignon. I have a Harvard degree, a major in Arts and Graphics, I have travelled to all continents of the world to fight terrorism, and I also have a bubbly personality."







D: bye bye Nobel award...
 
My dad gave me a new nickname it is monkfish (DON'T ASK!!!!!!!!!!)
 
Last edited:
Luizao... Luiçao... Luisao... anyway, when it's said it sounds the same! XD
1999: A friend and I were playing Fifa '98, and we customized a team, with our names and so. And we deformed some of the names so that they would sound like Brazilian ones XD (You know, Brazil football team is a very good one).
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top