Nick names!

Dudes!

If roses were nammed skunks they still would smell as beautifull ;)
 
June sounds like a wonderful name...

well my nick names:

Jedi.....everyone on the net calls me this coz my username is always jedi geoff.....
but obviously my name is geoff, so why dont they call me that?

Jaffa......i have two friends who are arguing over who first called me that....


ALMIGHTY SEXY ONE!!!!

Ok so noone actually calls me that last one...
 
Last edited:
You guys have a lot of nicknames. Do people actually call you that?


I have lots of nicknames which are strange...radar...wifey...lol. Most common is Emmy.

In grade seven, my asian friends just started calling me Emi. Then it died for a while, then I started waiting tables at a sushi place. And the girls couldn't pronounce my name, so Emi came back. I dunno why I started spelling it differently.
 
I've had a lot of nick names (the ones I remember are):

Mr. Bean
Juicy Boy (don't ask)
Professor Dean (I have glasses)
Dino
Deanee
Houdini (the man with the magic hands)
Deanr
The Seventh Dark Lord Of The Desperate Land (Okay...ya got me...I made that one up).
 
Ah yeah I do see. But there are a lot of people that have trench coats and um glasses. And that doesn't make them Harry Potter. Do you have like the dark hair too?
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top