Nin ?Revolution?

Gasp! :eek: How dare they! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: Thats gotta be illegal. It just gotta.
 
No, it's like starting to make Halo 3 for the Xbox then switching to the 360 75% done with the game. It's not illegal, it's riot-endusing :p
 
I Know. What has the world come to. That has got to be one of the stoooopidest disions ever. :mad: There's no logic.
 
vincent lockhart, if you want to ask everyone who likes chocobos, you should make a new thread for it, otherwise, in this thread, its off-topic. (just sos ya know.)

of course, im pretty sure everyone does like chocobos anyway :)

but anyway, the NR looks pretty interesting. (and "revolutionary", hahaha.)

i wonder if old nes, snes, 64 games, etc. not released outside of japan would be possible to download? that would be cool.(think ffIII, seiken densetsu III, and the original star ocean!) probably not, but it doesnt hurt to hope :p
 
I'm sure some computer dude will hack the Japan games for it sooner or later. Hopefully sooner.
Also, Squall your Cactuar seem to have tripled! :eek:
 
I'm boycotting the revolution because they decided to call it*large shudder* Wii!

Wii! :mad: :eek:

What is that supposed to mean!? I liked the name Revolution. Maybe Japenese people understand it, but I'm like what... Is this a stupid joke.

And no the PS3 will definetly beat the Wii.

I point the finger of shame at Nintendo.
 
*sigh*, the name Wii only has a funny context in English, and an immature one. The slogan for the Wii is "Wii are the Revolution", and it's supposed to be playing off of the word 'we'. I really don't understand why people feel like it's such a stupid name, it won't effect the system at all.

Anyway, the Wii will have the ability to download old NES, SNES, N64, and I believe Sega games as well. And like usual, the PS3 and 360 are just trying to become personal computers. Nintendo is trying to make innovative games and innovative ways to play games, not make consoles multimedia centers. I have a computer for that. I have a console to play video games. And quite frankly, Nintendo actually makes good games. Not to say that PS3 doesn't have good games, it's just that Nintendo still provides that excellence in gaming quality that is expected.

Really, people need to stop acting like it's such a big deal. It doesn't matter. If you can legally download older games, really, how can you complain about its name?
 
I'm not saying I don't like Nintendo. I love their old games. I would buy the Revolution becauase you can play the old games, but then I found those on the internet for free so I now have all of the NES, SNES, and some Sega games saved as ROMs. Its really fun to play them because I haven't played half of them, the graphics have been inproved, and they've been hacked so I can save anywhere!

The old Sonic and Maario games rock!!! :D I also have FF1, FF2, and FF3 on my computer as well! :p :cool: :cool: :cool:

I don't like the name because if I ever had to talk about it I'd have to say Wii. I think it sound very odd and confusing in sentences.
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top