Ninja Cookies

|-Jump-|

Hits Smith for 9999 damage

Calls Wyvern (Azure :D)

White Wind on Kat... +9999 HP
 
Last edited:
*summons GF Eden once again and hopes this time works* *does the same as before* *Eden hits for 999999999999999999999999999999999 damage on Spec* YAY!!! =D
 
I can beat all of you with two moves.

Want to see?

^_____^

*summons Hair Trimmers to cancel out Avathars moves*

*summons Bill Nye the Science Guy to obliterate everyone with his 1337 Nyeness*

Phear 1337 Ny3ness.
 
*Auto Phoenix activates on t-shirt*

:O

Fine, you asked for it. :D

*summons Zeromusbob Avatharpants*

OMIGOD be very afraid.
 
OMG! Is that your bad breath, Kat?

*Attacks himself, but is darkness, and misses, and looses some HP because of poison*

wait... ALL status effects? Am I berserked and confused while I sleep!?
 
Thanks :D

Yay! A good Idea! What about a midget party?

*Casts Mini on everyone :D*

*Eats a cookie while chatting with smith and kat*
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top