Ninja Cookies

There wouldn't even be a such thing as a ninja cookie if the Teenage Mutant Ninja Cookies didn't sell. =D
 
I swear, if I went back in time and took away the production of them, you'd be eating a regular oatmeal cookie. =D
 
Hell, I warned you, dang. =D

*removes Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle cookies from exsistence, and all the other ninja cookies turn into regular cookies*
 
With my

BACK TO THE FUTURE TIME MACHINE

I can do anything, dang.

Well, I'll put it back, then go play Chrono Trigger. ^___^

*goes back and remakes the Teenage Mutant Ninja Cookies, so ninja cookies are invented*

Well, I'm gone. I must waste my life away with games on my free day. =D
 
reasoniamalive said:
<Purr...> <Purr...>

Kitty..., may I <pweez> have some ninja cookies? X )

Too funny!

Well at least I didn't steal any.
<and you didn't say anything about taking ninja brownies!>

*hands a couple ninja cookies to Reasoniamalive*
i only carry ninja cookies,that the boss makes with magic,i dont carry ninja brownies ^.^ :rolleyes:
 
why does every one want ninja cookies all the sudden?
it's like people are pleading me for some...*hands 2 cookies to every one that has posted in this thread...nobody tell the boss im just handing them out,
when Griever gets back he won't just hand them out like i do...it dont sound like it, but im being very nice right now ^.^
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top