John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Sep 12, 2006 #181 Selphie's present! Tee-hee ... WHOA! Did I just say that? Attachments Selphie 5.gif 16.3 KB · Views: 16
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Sep 12, 2006 #182 *casts waterga on Smith*
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Sep 12, 2006 #183 Is it salt water?
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Sep 12, 2006 #184 *Cast Aeroga on Smith*
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Sep 12, 2006 #185 ^Should notice that my element is Wind^ *Absorbs damage*
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Sep 12, 2006 #186 *casts Ultima on Smith*
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Sep 12, 2006 #187 OMG! Sorry Kat :X *Braver on Smith*
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Sep 12, 2006 #188 Braver? What's that?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Sep 12, 2006 #189 who knows *casts cura on herself*
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Sep 12, 2006 #190 *Slot* <Full-Cure - Full-Cure - Full-Cure *What the...?* - Full-Cure - (5 hours later) - Full-Cure - The End *WAAAAAAAAAAI-* - Full-Cure> This is why I am mad at Omega Weapon
*Slot* <Full-Cure - Full-Cure - Full-Cure *What the...?* - Full-Cure - (5 hours later) - Full-Cure - The End *WAAAAAAAAAAI-* - Full-Cure> This is why I am mad at Omega Weapon
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Sep 12, 2006 #191 o-O Braver is Cloud's first limit-break *Changes to Esper form*
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Sep 12, 2006 #192 I read Spe...spa...spu... MUSTN'T SAY! :XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX *Steals a chocapic from Spec and eats it*
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Sep 12, 2006 #193 OMG! NOBODY TOUCHES MY CHOCAPICS! *Magicite Super-Hiper-Mega-Ri-Fixe attack!*
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Sep 12, 2006 #194 *Ribbon* *Hero* *Wall* *Auto-Haste* *Auto-Life* *Auto-Rebirth Flame* (Hey, the way he's mad I have to protect myself to the max!)
*Ribbon* *Hero* *Wall* *Auto-Haste* *Auto-Life* *Auto-Rebirth Flame* (Hey, the way he's mad I have to protect myself to the max!)
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Sep 12, 2006 #195 I'll start singing D'ZRT, next time you steal me a chocapic
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Sep 12, 2006 #196 *Esper form* *casts white wind to max HP*
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Sep 12, 2006 #197 Are you free this nigh... erm... yeah! You have a very good Esper form! Now, smith, you are going down *changes job to Dragoon Samurai*
Are you free this nigh... erm... yeah! You have a very good Esper form! Now, smith, you are going down *changes job to Dragoon Samurai*
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Sep 12, 2006 #198 *casts pertrify on Smith*
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Sep 12, 2006 #199 *Searches for gems on smith Good thing you are a rock, now*
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Sep 12, 2006 #200 *...*