Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Sep 13, 2006 #221 *casts OMGBBQBOMZ0RZINVINCIBLAGAJABLAHTOTHE¥THPOWERPLUSAZANMATOZ0RXZOMGWARD* Yep.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Sep 13, 2006 #222 ....im glad i got auto life or that would have really hurt
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Sep 13, 2006 #223 hum... I think it was some kind of "elemental-ward" *OMGBBQBOMZ0RZINVINCIBLAGAJABLAHTOTHE¥THPOWERPLUSAZ ANMATOZ0RXZOMGEATER* Muahaha! This is better!
hum... I think it was some kind of "elemental-ward" *OMGBBQBOMZ0RZINVINCIBLAGAJABLAHTOTHE¥THPOWERPLUSAZ ANMATOZ0RXZOMGEATER* Muahaha! This is better!
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Sep 13, 2006 #224 watever it was it didnt hurt me ^.^ *casts cura on herself* *casts Auto-life on herself*
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Sep 14, 2006 #225 It was a Eater effect. When anyone casts OMGBBQBOMZ0RZINVINCIBLAGAJABLAHTOTHE¥THPOWERPLUSAZANMATOZ0RXZOMG my HP will go ^
It was a Eater effect. When anyone casts OMGBBQBOMZ0RZINVINCIBLAGAJABLAHTOTHE¥THPOWERPLUSAZANMATOZ0RXZOMG my HP will go ^
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Sep 14, 2006 #226 ....try to cast spells that exist outside your mind XD *casts haste on herself*
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Sep 14, 2006 #227 *Casts dispel on Kat* xD
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Sep 14, 2006 #228 i can't believe you just did that to Kity Kat O.O *transforms to warrior* you will pay! *grabs her Katana*
i can't believe you just did that to Kity Kat O.O *transforms to warrior* you will pay! *grabs her Katana*
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Sep 14, 2006 #229 A Hot warrior =o *Takes Kat to his room*
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Sep 14, 2006 #230 >.< *draws Katana* we fight first XD
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Sep 14, 2006 #231 OK... *Draws Spear*
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Sep 14, 2006 #232 ^.^ this will be fun *starts the battle*
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Sep 14, 2006 #233 *Jumps* *Waits* *Waits* *Eats a cookie in mid-air* (I'm a dragoon, btw)
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Sep 14, 2006 #234 *dodges* *sword collide* *swings* *dodges* stop moving >.< well....even if i lose the reward is still good
*dodges* *sword collide* *swings* *dodges* stop moving >.< well....even if i lose the reward is still good
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Sep 14, 2006 #235 *Calls Wyvern* *Ancient Circle* *Comes back to the ground, but...* I can't harm you, Kat ='( *Drops weapon.* I accept my "punishment". You win. *Eats a cookie* I want a consolation prize
*Calls Wyvern* *Ancient Circle* *Comes back to the ground, but...* I can't harm you, Kat ='( *Drops weapon.* I accept my "punishment". You win. *Eats a cookie* I want a consolation prize
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Sep 14, 2006 #236 *puts Katana away* alright,but next fight i will use auto-life then we can really battle
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Sep 14, 2006 #237 I will use a Soft in my Spear, then =D You are my ninja cookie ^^ lmao
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Sep 14, 2006 #238 lmao o-k
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Sep 14, 2006 #239 So... Chocobos will keep running, right? ^^
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Sep 14, 2006 #240 yuppers ^.^