Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Sep 15, 2006 #261 *looks at Spec* *slowly puts her right hand up*
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Sep 15, 2006 #262 *Grabs Kat's right hand
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Sep 15, 2006 #263 *looks down at Spec* are you going to attack me? *madness leaves her eyes*
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Sep 15, 2006 #264 Oh... poor little girl I can't do it =(((
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Sep 15, 2006 #265 *transforms into Black mage* *casts shell and auto-life*
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Sep 15, 2006 #266 How did you create that little side show for you signature.
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Sep 15, 2006 #267 @Empress: It is a gif @Kat *Changes to Black Mage* *Bio*
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Sep 15, 2006 #268 :O Ultima! :O
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Sep 15, 2006 #269 *thundaga* *Auto-Remedy*
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Sep 15, 2006 #270 *Meteo* Boom! Boom! Boom! *Equips Stardust rod*
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Sep 15, 2006 #271 ouch! that hurt you meanie! *X-potion* *Ultima*
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Sep 15, 2006 #272 *Curaga* did it hurt? *Casts Shell on both* *Reflect on self* *Casts Firaja on self* *Reflected to Kat*
*Curaga* did it hurt? *Casts Shell on both* *Reflect on self* *Casts Firaja on self* *Reflected to Kat*
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Sep 15, 2006 #273 ow! im only a level 3 black mage ya know not level 4 *X-potion* *blizzaga*
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Sep 15, 2006 #274 *Casts levelup on Kat* Now we are both level 99 This will be fun
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Sep 15, 2006 #275 *blizzaja* *Kat flies backwards while casting the spell* whoa! feel the power..im not used to being this strong ^.^ *gets back up and brushes dirt off* this IS gonna be fun
*blizzaja* *Kat flies backwards while casting the spell* whoa! feel the power..im not used to being this strong ^.^ *gets back up and brushes dirt off* this IS gonna be fun
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Sep 15, 2006 #276 *Controls Kat with mind* *Takes her to the ground* OMFG! Are we immune to physical attacks?
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Sep 15, 2006 #277 *Uses X-Magic to cast Pearl and Ultima, then double cast to cast Ultimija and Pearlija* :O
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Sep 15, 2006 #278 hey! you got my skirt dirty *gets up brushes skirt off* *casts haste on herself*
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Sep 15, 2006 #279 o_0 j00 should be deadz0rz? 0_o Lol, sorry, I had to talk teh 1337 compy talk.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Sep 15, 2006 #280 *looks at Hydra dissapointed,and falls to the ground* K.O.