Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Sep 16, 2006 #301 i shall not! but you will! *turns around and runs very fast*
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Sep 16, 2006 #302 *Stands still in front of Kat* Run, now! I will protect you!
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Sep 16, 2006 #303 *Avathar uses Smex Hair Beam to cut through Spec and Kat at the same time in a wave* :O Omigawd. XD *Full Life's everyone and gets ninja cookies*
*Avathar uses Smex Hair Beam to cut through Spec and Kat at the same time in a wave* :O Omigawd. XD *Full Life's everyone and gets ninja cookies*
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Sep 16, 2006 #304 *looks at Spec* *casts Auto-life on Spec* *runs away*
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Sep 16, 2006 #305 I already full life'd him, lol. But if you feel that way. :O *summons Dark Yojimbo and gives him one ninja cookie, and his ninja cookie spree goes wild, allowing him to do 500 Zanmatos in a row* :O
I already full life'd him, lol. But if you feel that way. :O *summons Dark Yojimbo and gives him one ninja cookie, and his ninja cookie spree goes wild, allowing him to do 500 Zanmatos in a row* :O
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Sep 16, 2006 #306 You full life'd me, she auto-life'd me No!!! Not ninja cookies >.< I'm scared... It's your time to protect me, Kat
You full life'd me, she auto-life'd me No!!! Not ninja cookies >.< I'm scared... It's your time to protect me, Kat
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Sep 16, 2006 #307 *runs in front of Spec* *puts arms out* you gotta go thro me first Hydra!
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Sep 16, 2006 #308 o_0 *uses Catnip* As well as an essential asset to FFX-2, it's a kitty treat. :O
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Sep 16, 2006 #309 Spec is terrified of ninja cookies....XD *casts auto-life,shell and haste on herself*
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Sep 16, 2006 #310 :O *gets some ninja cookies* XD
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Sep 16, 2006 #311 yea he ate a mutated cookie and then blew up ^.^ it was kinda funny *casts Bio on Hydra* *casts auto-remedy on herself*
yea he ate a mutated cookie and then blew up ^.^ it was kinda funny *casts Bio on Hydra* *casts auto-remedy on herself*
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Sep 16, 2006 #312 :O *casts Remedy, then throws a Fire Gem+Underdogs Secrets, and runs away*
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Sep 16, 2006 #313 ow!! *casts pertrify on Hydra while he's running away* *double- casts Giga-gravitation*
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Sep 16, 2006 #314 *petrify misses* *summons an aeon to block the giga-gravitation x2* XD *uses Ice Tea* XD!
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Sep 16, 2006 #315 *looks around...* *casts auto-life*
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Sep 16, 2006 #316 *uses Ice Tea to summon The Evil Grandma* :OO
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Sep 16, 2006 #317 *looks at the evil granny* *does a couple backflips* *grabs boom box and starts playing heavy rap* yous old folk never like rap!
*looks at the evil granny* *does a couple backflips* *grabs boom box and starts playing heavy rap* yous old folk never like rap!
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Sep 16, 2006 #318 ^^ *KIWI Slots* *roll* *roll* *roll* *Hits Hydra for 50x 99.999.999 damage*
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Sep 16, 2006 #319 lmao nice hit!
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Sep 16, 2006 #320 Thanks ^^ Try something like that... you can do it =D