Nintendo DS

Zeromus_X

Summoner
Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2005
Messages
2,931
Age
98
Location
Core of the Moon (Phoenix, AZ)
RPG Name
Neo Zeromus_X
So, does anyone else have one of these miracle machines? I've finally purchased a Nintendo DS Lite and reserved Final Fantasy III DS. This thing is pretty great. I've only seen the original DS in action before, this is a nice treat for me. Of course, the ability to play all the first generation Final Fantasies on one handheld makes it all the sweeter. Now to wait until November....
 
Yes, ill agree with you there. I got a ds and its great. And ive never been more excited for a game, but FF3 will be a goodie on the DS. But, in all honesty, i like the PSP much better than the ds. Im a classic gamer, but the capabilitys the PSP has just can be ignored. But the ds sure is a wonderfull machina.
 
my DS is going to be 3 years old on christmas.and now it's starting to break.and i already have enough money for it.it costs 40 dollars right.
 
Oh. :p Well, when I reserved it, it was arond $40, so more or less (somewhere around $44 after tax).

Edit: Of course, we have to wait until November (and even later if you live outside North America)...thanks, Square-Enix.
 
Last edited:
I'm playing Super Mario 64 DS. :)

Of course, that's the only game I'm borrowing for it right now. Does anyone have any other game recommendations for the DS (particularly RPGs)?
 
Mario and Luigi:Partners in Time.

That, Mario Kart DS, New SMB, and SM64 DS are all the DS Mario games I own. XD

Partners in time is AWESOME as an RPG. ^__^
 
Zeromus_X said:
I'm playing Super Mario 64 DS. :)

Of course, that's the only game I'm borrowing for it right now. Does anyone have any other game recommendations for the DS (particularly RPGs)?
are you talking about the rpgs that are kinda related to final fantasy?

EDIT:sorry for this double post i thought i had edited my previous post.
 
They can be any RPGs, Final Fantasy or not. :)

Mega Man Battle Network 5: Double Team looks appealing, if only because my friend (more of a Mega fanatic then I'll ever be) adores the series. To be frank, I tried out the games, and they weren't really too enthralling, but it might be nice to try something new. Apparently it's the two Gameboy Advance games in one DS Card, so that's a plus.

There's also Lunar: Dragon Song, the next game in the Lunar series, which looks interesting.

Also, I thought there was going to be a Crystal Chronicles game for the DS. Is that still in the works, or was that just a rumor?
 
Last edited:
Zeromus_X said:
They can be any RPGs, Final Fantasy or not. :)

Mega Man Battle Network 5: Double Team looks appealing, if only because my friend (more of a Mega fanatic then I'll ever be) adores the series. To be frank, I tried out the games, and they weren't really too enthralling, but it might be nice to try something new. Apparently it's the two Gameboy Advance games in one DS Card, so that's a plus.

There's also Lunar: Dragon Song, the next game in the Lunar series, which looks interesting.

Also, I thought there was going to be a Crystal Chronicles game for the DS. Is that still in the works, or was that just a rumor?
i love megaman games that's why i have 2 megaman 4,5,and 6.and megamanZX coming out for ds.(maybe on the 18th)
i've looked at lunar dragon and i don't know to buy it or not.it was only $17 at the store.and i haven't heard anything about FF tactics for ds.hope they make one.
there's Children of mana that's coming out for ds this month,it looks cool but not the price.that's all the rpgs i know.
 
Lol, well, you don't know too much then. I've seen a few pictures here and there. ^___^

Get Partners in Time Zeromus. =O It's a great and fun time waster. Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow is pretty fun also. Resident Evil DS is...surprisingly very time wasting. :p
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top