Nintendo Wii

Oolyan

Chocobo Rider
Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2006
Messages
88
Age
35
Location
holding Miyu
RPG Name
Oolyan
how many of you are gonna get a Wii, how many of you don't even want one, and how many of you wont be able cause you got/are getting a ps3 cause i really dont even want a ps3 i like microsoft and nintendo more than i like sony.
 
X-mas is the most aretarded word ever sorry and yeah i kinda want a wii but i want a 360 more
 
i had a wii already and i was gonna get ps3 for christmas... but not anymore..

i was playeing wii tennis i was about to swing and the controller flew out of my hand and strait into the wii,intern knocking the wii to the ground and breaking it.

now because of that im not getting my ps3 for christmas/xmas
 
squall leonheart said:
i had a wii already and i was gonna get ps3 for christmas... but not anymore..

i was playeing wii tennis i was about to swing and the controller flew out of my hand and strait into the wii,intern knocking the wii to the ground and breaking it.

now because of that im not getting my ps3 for christmas/xmas
Tear :(
 
NINTENDOO SIXTY-FOOOOOOUUUUUUUUURRRRRRR!!!!!!!!

*Now, it's 2006:

NINTENDOO WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
I want a Wii more then anything right now. I have to have it! I mean I love to kick butt on a game with my owned moves and a few I learned from other games.
 
Um, you already replied to this thread. :p

I'll see if I can purchase one before Christmas, though it's hardly a top priority. I may not even be able to get one then, but we'll see how crazily it sells.

Although, if I do obtain a Wii, I'll get to play Kirby Super Star again! xD
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top