No Anima for me?

Malboro

Freelancer
Member
Joined
Dec 7, 2009
Messages
24
Age
41
Location
California
Website
www.orius.tk
Occupation
Director
((Spoilers...not sure if saying it matters.))
So because I am retarded, I am now at the bowels of Sin without Anima. So I go back to Bevelle only to realize that after seeing the fayth there and hearing it's story, I am not allowed back in.

Did I just miss my destruction sphere chance forever?
 
Wow um...well I don't think you can get Anima now. I looked up for ways to see if you can get back in Bevelle and found none.

But there might be one way. Do you know what New Game+ is?
 
Funny thing. I overheard something about New Game+ but when I looked it up, alot of people said it didn't exist and I got a little discouraged. lol What is it and how do I get it?
 
Well...New Game+ is only available in the International version (The one with Dark Aeons and Penance) so if you don't have it then it won't work.

Go to Bikanel Island and go to the area just before where you go into Home. You musn't of defeated Dark Ifrit for this to work or the glitch will be different.

You will see 2 Al Bhed guarding the way so you can't go to where Home was.
Now, walk towards the left guy while repeatedly hitting the O button (circle). When you stop, move the analog stick to the left while repeatedly hitting the circle button.

Eventually, you'll get past them and be able to control Tidus. Keep walking untill you leave the area. The next area you'll be in is Home. You'll basically start the game from the halfway point with all your stats as they were before the glitch. Also, when you were in Home before, Yuna wasn't in your party. Well, now she is.

You'll be able to use her in your party where you couldn't before. And you'll get to keep all the items and levels gained in those parts.

But there are exceptions.

In the Evrae fight, DO NOT SUMMON ANY AEONS. Yuna will run to the side of the ship and run on the spot meaning the game has glitched and you will have to reset the game because Yuna won't summon until she stops running and Evrae wont attack either since its not its turn.

I think this is the only thing you can't do if you do the glitch.

After the Wedding Part, you'll be in Bevelle Temple so you should be able to get the hidden treasure then, thus you'll be able to get Anima.

Oh and if your not sure about it, save a copy of your New Game+ to another slot so you always have your good game save if it doesn't work out.

Here is the video that explains it all or you can check it at gamefaqs.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bA9hUMUYtc4
 
Last edited:
Aw. Oh well. I have the International version and I tried this trick but it isn't working for me so I'm not gonna bother with it.

If you want Anima that badly, the only thing you can do is to start a new game.
 
there is no way of getting back into bevelle, if u dont have it, then thats it. do you have the 1 in zanarkand, perhaps u missed that 1 and not the 1 in bevelle?
 
It shouldn't matter, the chest that shows up after the cloister of trials in Bevelle should be the one you need, I'm assuming you've already tried getting Anima, right? As clief said, you may have missed the one in Zanarkand, which is pathetic to get, really...

rissole!!! You didn't tell me you had International!!! I hate you. T-T
 
so do i lol....being in australia, we dont have much choice....but its soooo much better!! DARK AEONS!!
 
rissole!!! You didn't tell me you had International!!! I hate you. T-T

Didn't I? I thought I had already. I should really make use of it being International and beat all the Dark Aeons, catch all the monsters in Spira and fight Penance.

So far I've only beaten Dark Valefor and Dark Bahamut. But only with Zanmato. Dark Magus Sisters are a pain....
 
i beat dark valefore normally, but beat bahamut and ixion with zanmato...havnt dun any others yet....i also have completed the monsters for the first 4/5 areas...yay!!! ^^
 
MOST PETHETIC FINAL BOSS EVER!!!!

i will admit, XII had a realy hard final boss, 1 thing i will praise about it
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top