No Anima for me?

so it doesnt realy phase me....the only monster i have difficulty with is that stupid stone thing (cant member the name) in the omega ruins
 
Just felt like being annoying and mentioning that I beat all the dark Aeons without using Yojimbo's Zanmato :p I still never got around to beating Penance though since you need to get 255 luck and I really can't be bothered so far.
My Anima is fine also..kinda..fishy.
 
i do kinda....lol wen he first uses oblivion on u (wen u fight seymore) does any1 else think to themselves, "yeah, theres a reason that things chained up!!"
 
I just think *spoiler* that its really sinister how he keeps his mother chained up!
 
Or just beef up your characters before even fighting the Machina boss. :D I remember being stuck on that thing forever.

So, did anybody else get Anima before fighting Sin? I did and I regret it, he had no powah.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top