No Anima for me?

Hmmm..you mean the Sin fight right at the start of the last area? If ther was one? Been YEARS since I played X. I definatly wudda got him before then I think.
 
I did because I could never beat Sin before his overdrive was full. Then when Anima used Oblivion, it overkilled it. I was so happy then :D
 
haha, shes actualy in my main party...actualy, i dont realy have a main in that game, cept i dont use lulu
 
yeah u can still get him u cant miss bevelle 1 because there chest right beside b4 u go in to fayth ur probably missing zandarkand 1 thats most common 1 to miss since u cant get it 1st time u gotta go bk to that 1 & get all the white square pieces
 
Well, you can miss the bevelle one, but you'd have to be an idiot to miss it lol. And then you cant go back to get it :P
 
Or, you can simply screw up on the most time consuming of cloisters. You can get to the last area without a Bevelle sphere, and end up going on without it. It isn't really a big deal, anyway. It's a weapon for Kimahri, and not the best one by far.
 
Well it is because then you cant get Anima, which is a big deal lol. Prolly the best summon on the game
 
Actually, the chest in Bevelle is by default activated. I should know because I missed it on one of my files and still got him. Maybe I just got lucky.

and actually, the Magus Sisters are the truly broken summon. The only flaw is they have an auto battle function which is highly annoying and sometimes betraying.
 
I know, that's why i think anima is the best. He is stronger than them with his limit break and you have complete control over him...i hate using the magus sisters ai.

And that's wierd. I've missed it once and couldnt get anima....:/
 
When I first got the Magus Sisters, their initial damage was 99,999 with every physical attack, Anima's was around 75,000. Now I never even use summons, since my default team is basically of Soviet military proportions. lol
 
are there dark aeons in US version? if so how can i beat or fight them? ;D
 
Last edited:
No, the US version deosn't have Dark Aeons. One of the best things about living in Australia is i get the PAL version of games :D
 
AWWWWWWW. Shame..... So nemesis is the only challenging monster in ffx. (US) jeeeeezzzz.... Anyways, thanks for answering. ;) i dont have to bother finding other strong monsters if thats the case ;))
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top