No driver for my mp3

blackstar

Headbanger For Life
Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2006
Messages
1,578
Age
35
Location
TN
Occupation
Metalhead/Lover/student in that order
RPG Name
Marwyn The Blackstar
Ok i have an mp3 its a Samsung and the model # is YP-U2JZW. I got on Samsung.com download center and found it went to driver and there was a word document that said something like "software not online yet" or something like that, what should i do? Should I just wait and check back or I have a 1 year warrenty should i return it and get another one?
 
thanks i had not thought of useing google.
 
Its not on google either... So i have decided my b-day is March 27 and i have a year warrenty so im gonna wait til then and if they dont have it by then, ill take it back and get a different one.
 
Off-topic but...

blackstar said:
So i have decided my b-day is March 27
It's great when you can decide for yourself when your birthday is :p Just kidding lol.
 
You're MP3 player should have come with a CD that installs the driver... Claim it back on warranty if you've already sussed out the samsung website, tell them you didn't get the CD, other wise you could even look at the website for your computer eg www.dell.com.au, you have accidentally uninstalled your usb driver ( did that once), you could also try reboot your PC...

This is cool, I'm actually doing a traineeship in IT so I know a fair bit so if you need help, give us a shout and I will see what I can do!
 
I should end this i found out it wasnt the driver the memory card in the mp3 was messed up and i swapped it for a better one so it ok now
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top