No good anime available

Avathar

"GET YOUR NAILS DONE!!"
Member
Joined
Dec 2, 2005
Messages
3,348
Age
40
Location
The city of Antwerp~
Website
www.cuteoverload.com
Occupation
My hobby became my profession! :-D
RPG Name
Avathar
A friend of mine who lives in Scotland was complaining the other day that he can't find any good anime in the neighbourhood, and it looks like it's the same case, everywhere in the UK.
Therefore this petition:)
For their sake: please feel free to sign it. :) Thank you.
 
Well, the rest of the world outside of Japan has to order anime too. (Or suffer through horrible English dubs, which I will not do.)

I'd rather have a petition to kill all bad voice actors :D
 
:confused: But here in Belgium...i mean, here in Antwerp: you got like a dozen manga shops: i even bought Advent Children in one of those, even when the European version isn't out already, so :cool: .........
 
I signed. I totally agree that there is absolutely nowhere to buy any decent Anime in the UK. I've only seen one shop with LOADS of Anime in it. Forbidden Planet in London (only the london one, from what I've seen). Their entire downstairs floor is dedicated to Anime and Manga.

But that's the only shop I've seen with alot of decent stuff in so far.
 
I can't imagine that the anime selection in the UK is any worse than it is in Australia and I've certainly never run out of decent series to watch.

Either he isn't looking hard enough or he's seen way too much.
 
I've heard of a cute-overload, but not of an Animé-overload. :D
And i'm pretty sure he's talking about the guy i mentioned, who suffers from a lack of manga and animé. But anyhoo, feel free to sign the petition in the first post, y'all. ^^
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top