No more Custom Titles?

Slider

Sage
Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2006
Messages
1,866
RPG Name
Slider
Hello,

Please I need help:
It took me quite a while to save up a good amount of money and I thought that I should "buy" my own Custom Title......................
t'was a big disappointment when I found out that they were all sold out, so is there ANY way that I can change my Custom Title yet? or am I not allowed to?
Please Help! and thanks in advance!
 
Yeah, it seems to be happening to everyone. It happened to me also. I'm not sure if it was just because I used them too much, or anything else.
 
I did some mucking around with the settings. Don't know how I did it, but there are now 20 custom titles in stock :p.
 
Yeah, and it seems I don't actually have the ability to change people's usernames. xD You'll have to ask Arkacia for that sort of thing, if you absolutely can't purchase one I guess.
 
Zeromus_X said:
Yeah, and it seems I don't actually have the ability to change people's usernames. xD You'll have to ask Arkacia for that sort of thing, if you absolutely can't purchase one I guess.

Oops, sorry about that. :o
Didn't mean to put you on the spot.
 
Hey I need one, but there are no more again. I want to change mines to "Ruler of the Dark Shadow Realm"
 
Really well let me go check...
 
Wel
I can't belive that I'm very rich now and I still can't buy a Custom Title :(
 
I think I can do it... but I'm not sure XD
PM me with the one you want and I'll try it. :)
 
thanks I'll probably want A.H. Leader
but shouldn't I pay for it? :confused:
 
Yes, I guess you should... le'mme try it anyway.
 
This isn't entirely related to the topic, but at least it has to do with the bank. It's not a big issue so I wouldn't want to start a whole new thread about it:

I had money in the bank, something like 20 gil. Then I logged in for the first time today in, I don't know, a week? And it's gone. Is this normal behavior?
 
I don't know/wouldn't say it 'eats it' JS... :p

Try reloading the page, or going out and coming back into the forum. I've noticed it glitches sometimes....especially when making or depositing LARGER sums of gil ;ble

...see what you come up with, if you still have izzuz, contact Arkacia.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top