Not many people

I'm new but know what I'm doing!

Hey all now listen I'm new but I have played Final Fantasy 8 millions of times beat it millions of times. In my opinion FF8 is the best final fantasy game ever made. Of course I'm also a girl, but not the point. I love the storyline and you guys have to admit when they put on the videos they were amazing, the graphics were too cool. I bought the games yearsds and years ago and still own it today. I shall never sell that game ever! :D
 
bottom line is the graphics were good at the time VIII was out, but the story needed some work
 
I never beat FF8, i only played a little bit, but i watched my friends play it and i really didnt like it that much. FFCC is good stuff and GAMECUBE owns!!
 
this is the best FF ever nobuo uematsu did a good job on this one everything about it i luv even though im not much for luv stories but this one just made me wanna keep finding out more and more
 
game cube never play is it some of RPG game ha ha ha. memori wapom is a wapon so gf is gf influence of ge to they maind is what it is ,as is true war.
 
Angel Of Apocolypse said:
What do you mean, people don't like FF8 much? I'm a people and I like FF8!

I'm a "people" and I hate FF8.

Please don't double post zardoz. It annoys many people.
 
Everyone is entitle to their opinion. While I never really played that much of FFVIII and never beat FFVII, I like both of them, and my friends say they're both really cool. They don't really have a preference. Personally though, I'm not sure which I like better yet.
 
I like FF8 very much.It is the first FF I played 6 years ago.I love the story and the characters
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top